Pink and Precious

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pink and Precious

My first entry is a tribute to my favorite Finnish shoe designer, Minna Parikka. My ‘Grace’ shoes come in the prettiest shade of pink (magenta/fuchsia). These are made of real suede and the little heart detail is Swarovski-encrusted, from Minna's Spring/Summer 2008 collection. Their list of stockists say they do have Minna shoes in Las Boutique, AlThraya Building in Al-Khobar. Since Al-Khobar is five hours drive from Riyadh, my incapacity to go there on my own pushed me to opt for other means...online. I got these from cocoviolet on discount (thanks to Lou for being so helpful and making sure I get the right size!).

Minna Parikka's Grace shoes

Adrenaline rush started from the moment the mail room guy called me to pick these up. I was literally running in the hallway! I was just blown away when I first saw these pretties. I do hope to post outfits with these when I finally decide to wear them. For now, I'm just happy they're finally mine! Meet my first shoe-love...

2 had something to say:

Anonymous said...

how much is a pair??

Anonymous said...

Hi,I enjoyed your blog. Very interesting!! And since you know almost every fashion stores around Riyadh, I would like to know where can my husband can buy a flipflop sandals. There are stores here in manila selling flipflops but only up to size 9. I am size 10 and my sister is 11, not a sterio type filipina shoe size. Hope you can help me :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...