A Letter From E

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Letter From E

Dear Pink Tarha readers,

Hello all! How are you this cold, yet festive holiday season? :)

It's me Eyecandy holding the fort for the rest of The Pink Tarha Ladies. S is enjoying the of Quirino Highway as we speak, whilst R and M are quite preoccupied with their work and families. I, too, am juggling several activities with my two bare hands, however thanks to the recent (hyper)activity on our Facebook page, I was reminded that we have a blog with a steady following, and it would not do the readers justice to just stop writing about the beauty and wonders of living in Riyadh.

Having said that, please bear with me for the next month and a half as I try to uphold some Pink Tarha blog lovin.'

Meanwhile, in behalf of The Pink Tarha ladies, I would like to congratulate the recently concluded PEBA 2010 Awards Ceremonies. I personally watched it live via Ustream and we applaud all the efforts contributed by all bloggers and blog-lovers worldwide! Ain't that amazing?

So stay tuned dear readers as I churn my creative juices...


xoxo,
E

3 had something to say:

Pinaywriter said...

Thanks for the inspiration, Pink Tarha Ladies. ^^

Anonymous said...

nagbabasa po ako ng blog nyo, gusto lang malaman kung may mabibili ba akong talk and text sim card sa riyadh.pupunta po kase ako sa riyadh this week. salamat :)paolo

The Pink Tarha said...

Hi Paolo, there are a lot of available Philippine sim cards here though we haven't seen a Talk n' Text per se. We've seen Smart and Globe and we know they work well here. Since Talk n' Text is an affiliate of Smart, there's a huge chance to find it here, especially in Batha.

Thank you for reading our blog. Ahlan Wasalan to Riyadh! Take care!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...