Solids and Pastels

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Solids and Pastels

It's COLLAGE WEEK 1!

These are the details that made our week:
(Click photo to find out.)


This week, the Pink Tarha Girls* and friends bring you the hot colors of summer!
*Eyecandy23's key item for the week is missing because of another commitment she's soon to blog about. ;)

6 had something to say:

Nebz said...

I do wear pink. Favorite ko nga ung 2 polo shirts ko e. Collezione and Bossini.

I wear it with my off-white slacks and black Florsheim shoes (echos, Rusty Lopez lang pala! Mahirap lang ako e).

NJ Abad said...

Cool... Blue is my favorite color - all hues and shades.

My other two favesies are not in your summer color:
Black to camouflage the excess fats and White to look dapper and fresh!

I don't mind wearing pastel hues of blue, yellow and very light pink. But dark pink...oh no!

Nebz, I also got one dark pink Arrow Shirt given to me. I wore it once but never wore it again... I felt I was like a puffed up dark cotton candy...

The Pink Tarha said...

@nebz: do we see a man fashionista in the house?! woot! ;)

@desert aquaforce: chuck the whites and blacks! wear vibrant colors for summer, esp. when you're outside. leave the black to us girls in our abayas, :P

NJ Abad said...

Hahaha... I know the blacks and whites are not in tune with summer and I guess I'll go with what you say... In fact, I'm now thinking of changing my office white bush-polo into pastel colors (I'll just transfer the company logo) Mag-isa lang naman ako with that style kaya pwedeng maging fashion statement.
From now on, you're Desert Aquaforce's fashion consultant...make sure you have the skill to hide the excess bulges...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

asteg nung flag colors. katuwa naman

Anonymous said...

@desert aquaforce: we'll be glad to be your fashion consultants. hehe. what to do with the extra bulges? hmn, wear a sauna belt... or a corset/girdle! hehe!

@ sugarcoated cynic: inuunahan na namin ang independence day! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...