Riyadh Turns Orange

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Riyadh Turns Orange


Did a million horse riders decide to visit?

Is it the apocalypse already?

They're coming!

Time to grab my mask!

Shouldn't I be hiding now?

I'm turning into a Cheetos!

I can feel an asthma attack coming...

*cough, gag, cough*

This is Riyadh today. This is probably the weirdest sandstorm that hit this city.

Photos from Jorge, Val and Co.

5 had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Its actually beautiful if it weren't suffocating us. Wow! What a sand storm!

Maryhadalittlehump said...

@ cara: Yes you are right. I was amazed on what i've seen lately. It really made its rare appearance and amazed everyone who witnessed it.

mightydacz said...

wow beauty and madness!!!nice one u captured it by ur camera.

Anonymous said...

@ mightydacz: akala ko delubyo na nga, correction po, it was taken by my dad's friend..

Nebz said...

I love your captions (and of course the photos as well).

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...