That Little Something, Something

Thursday, August 13, 2009

That Little Something, Something

I think I never said this enough. The Pink Tarha Ladies love accessories, so much so that every foray in the mall gets us a little something that makes our wardrobe reek with color and bling. Whether it be jewelry (surprisingly, no one among us is into Saudi gold), bags, scarves, hair accessories... we get out of the mall with a thing or two. There will always be that something every day that gets our attention. You'll be surprised how much we say "Uy, ang ganda ng (fill in accessory name here) mo!" Usually, it's the shoes of shoegarfreeruby, headbands of eyecandy, and colorful clips of maryhadalittlehump.

Over the past few months, I bought some accessories I fancied. Some were even bought in Al-Khobar's Al-Rashid Mall, just to commemmorate E and I's train ride to the Eastern province (I'm sentimental like that). Some were bought during the sale season (I probably uttered the words "sale season" a hundred times now you might think it's my favorite term this time.. oh right, it is!). ANyway, here are some of my fave items:

Vintage-looking "suitcase"

That's in quotation marks because this one is made of ultra hard cardboard so it's not really a suitcase. I love how dainty this looks. Ya think I can pull off a prim and proper look when using this? Wait, I am a prim and proper lady naman in the first place! Hehe. :P

Accessories from Forever 21

There's no Forever 21 here in Riyadh (boo!) so I got these stuff from Forever 21 in Al-Rashid Mall. They're pretty cheap at SR9 each.

Layered necklaces from Promod

I've been wanting to buy these necklaces since I saw them. It was love at first sight but alas, it wasn't just meant to be because price got in the way. But now that they went on sale... it was love rekindled! Hehe. (Yeah,that sounded like yours truly is sooo cheap. :P) I wore the green necklace on our corporate attire Monday.

Bag from Accessorize

I love Accessorize but sometimes, the prices are just waaay out of league. Like, how can those headbands and hair flowers be priced at SR56 each?! C'mon! But in fairness, their gypsy-like, embroidered bags were all the rage the past months. Again, I cannot bear to look at the price tags then. Now, it's more bearable because their bags and accessories went 70% off. I bought this summery basket bag for a friend. I know our native bags in Pinas are way better than this but I'm sure my friend will like this just the same. Hehe.

That's it for me and my purchases this month. You can all heave a sigh of relief now that we're done bombarding you with sale items. Besides, the sale season is over so entries on shopping and retail therapy will start to dwindle on this blog from hereon. Ta-ta!

Huh?! What eyecandy? You have another power shopping entry? Hmn, can't really blame you. Post on! :P

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...