Power Shopping. *bow*

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Power Shopping. *bow*

Let the title suffice.


The following contents of this post cannot be justified other than the simple reason that:
"IT'S BECAUSE IT'S THE SALE SEASON, YA'KNOWW"


Shoes: Black, sequined T-sandals from Milano, 50SR (purchased from their Buy 1 Take 1 promo on my first visit) I couldn't find anything else I liked so I grabbed a pair of flip-flops as my free item (not pictured).


Bronze, sling-back, wedged 4-inch heels. 135SR from Milano (purchased from my SECOND visit during their Buy 1 Take 1 promo). I got the same ones in black as my free item. (So thats 135SR for two pairs basically! :D) And I'm a girl who loves heels!


Even before the sale season began, I already had my eye on these beaded, gladiator-inspired sandals at Parfois. So imagine my delight when I saw that they were 75% off! Originally priced at around 150SR-170SR, I only got them for 43SR! So I bought two. I have another pair of the same style only in white. (I have yet to identify this "disorder" of mine of wanting to buy the same items in different colors)



SUPER PURCHASE: Naturally, I wouldn't splurge on such a tiny little thing, but call it 'love-at-first-sight'...or in my case, love-at-FOURTH-sight! Yeah, when I first saw this clutch I was smitten and conflicted at the same time. Smitten because it was just too adorable to pass on and conflicted because it cost 97SR (previously priced as 195SR)! Two prayer times and four comebacks to Accessorize later, I finally grabbed the clutch, marched to the cashier and paid with my eyes shut! As I walked out, I cradled the clutch to my chest and said, "You're mine!" Haha. Check out the matching earrings too!


Blouses: Subtle pink, plaid top, with ruffles on the front: 40SR
Hot pink, plaid blouse: 50SR Debenhams' Collection at 70% off.


Dyed-green, boho top with tassles from Red Herring, 60SR (70% off).


Casual grey top from Next, 35SR (70% off). I'm loving the feather details on this one.


Cardi-Love: Black, knitted, short-sleeve bolero from Debenhams' Collection. 90SR from 230SR. I am a sucker for boleros and cardigans. *dreammmy*


Black wrap-around cardi from the line Rocha John Rocha for only 50SR! (originally priced at 140SR)


4 pants and a skirt: Black denim pants from New Look (40SR), denim flare jeans from New Look (50SR), charcoal high-waist slacks from New Look (50SR), ash-grey plaid slack from Red Herring (26!SR) and beige+white boho plaid skirt from New Look (30 SR).


Accessories: Ala-diamond studded "O" and "oblong" earrings from Coast. Check out the prices! Masaya magmukhang mayaman (kahit na hindi) *apir!*. Unless I would meet someone willing to give me the outrageously expensive versions of these, pwede rin! ;P


Cocktail rings from Dorothy Perkins, all 10SR each.


In the middle of this post, I got a call from my "informant" on this weekend's mega sale. Debenhams will be having a Buy 1 Get 1 promo with all items that are 70% off for three days only! That's tomorrow KSA readers: 29-31 July 2009. So, should you expect a Part 2 of my Power Shopping series? Hahaha, my wallet will be the judge of that!

I need a drink.


Cheers y'all!


-ec-

6 had something to say:

S. said...

Ha, I think I saw you at Milano.
Gosh you made some great purchases.

eyecandy23 said...

Hi there Sama:). Thanks for reading our blog! Happy shopping and 'hope we bump into one another next time. Enjoy your summer! :)

Anonymous said...

hi there sis, my work area is in Dammam, would there be Debehanms store and super fabulous mall there with superfabulous purchases like yours...hehe...salamat

eyecandy23 said...

@ Anonymous: Hopefully, you can still catch this reply. There is a Debenhams branch at the Mall of Dhahran and they will also be having this promo there today until Friday. Happy shopping! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Bilib na ako! You're based in Riyadh and yet you know the schedule of promotional sale at the Dhahran Mall!!

Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

*remembering how hard it was for you to sort through your shoes when you needed to go back to saudi. ^^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...