Shoe-wariwap! (We're Back!)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shoe-wariwap! (We're Back!)

Sorry for the lack of posts. The Pink Tarha Ladies are buried under a pile of work or down with sickness or lost in the euphoria of the mid-year sale season or all of the above. Kakaibang multi-tasking davah!

Anyway, I'll jump start this blog again with an entry on shoes, as you read on my rather not-so-creative title. That or "shoe-wawa". What do you think makes a better title? Okay, enough of the trying hard to be witty titles. :P

So, how did you cope up with the sale season, people? Had a blast or remained oblivious to it? The Pink Tarha remained excited and hyper amid the ongoing downtime because we resorted to retail therapy (with our families and friends, of course).

For this sale, I zeroed in on shoes. I've been lemming for gladiator shoes ever since they became popular. I saw nice ones from New Look on their Spring/Summer collection but they were too expensive then. I decided to wait for the sale season. True enough, blessings come to those who wait! When Eyecandy and I and a friend went to New Look in Hayat Mall last week, the place looked like it was ransacked by a hundred bandits. But whatever, we headed to our spots. I went directly to the shoe section at the second floor. Look what I scored:

Gladiator shoes

They were of real leather. They were priced SR269 each but were down to SR40!!! I think I went delusional that I barely paid attention to the height of those heels. I grabbed 'em, tried 'em on, headed to the cashier, and paid for... er wait... I was sidetracked by another pair of shoes:

Navy blue and white shoes, from SR159 to SR40

Seriously! This pair is gorgeous. Looks like a tuxedo or something. I should have gotten the red and white pair too! Oh, why did I remind myself of that?! Now I'll be sulking for not getting that pair! Hehe, just kidding.

When my mother saw me on those glads, she said they looked good but I know on the back of her mind is the question "Makalakad kaya 'to sa heels na yan?!" Naman, mother! Of course! In short walking distances nga lang! Hehe. I can always resort to my flats when my feet complain to me. wink, wink

Speaking of flats, I bought another one from Parfois... plus a wedge that I've been meaning to buy since forever. This wedge is really light so kahit na ang taas nito, go pa rin!

Colorful straw wedge, SR43 / Maroon studded flats, SR45

That's 70% off from the original price! What more can I ask for? (Er.. 99% off?! Hehe.) I heart Parfois! I'm still waiting for their huge discount on bags.

C'mon spill! Who got the same pairs of shoes as mine? Lemme see you wear 'em! Send in your photos? Please? I would love to hobnob my shoes with yours. No, I will not feel offended if we're wearing the same shoes in the same event. I will be honored. Pareho tayo ng taste! Yey!

You think I'm finished?! Haha, this is just the first part people. The other Pink Tarha Ladies are also getting ready to share you their tales of their latest sale season escapades.

Wait lang, I just dedicated an entire entry to shoes. Whoah! Am I turning into Shoegarfreeruby?! Nah... I don't think so! Wala pa ako sa kalahati ng pagiging shoe addict n'ya! Hehehe.

5 had something to say:

Niqabi said...

waaaaaah.. i want all of those shoes.. hehehe greedy mode..

Anonymous said...

spartan with heels. kumusta naman un. ^^

mightydacz said...

shoes ko pong mahabagin so imeldific lol

Sundrenched said...

@Niqabi: It's not too late to head to your nearest New Look and Parfois. New Look has its Buy 2 Get 1 Free promo now (prices are still on further reduction) and Parfois has up to 70% discounts! You gotta love being a girl noh? :)

@Sugarcoated Cynic: 300 the movie... female version nga lang, hehe. Winner na winner! Hahaha!

@Mightydacz: Oh you think that's imeldific already? Wait 'til you read about our other entries on shoes. Hehehe. Hey, welcome to Riyadh! How's it goin' for you here? Love it or hate it? :)

Mark Libron said...

Hello mga Kababayang Shopoholics!!!

Nice interesting blog.

Pls Join to IPSOS WMM survey.

Ipaalam nyo rin po to sa ibang kababayan natin jan.

We need participant from Riyadh.

Please click my Blog 4 details..

http://ipsos-recruitment.blogspot.com/

Free to join and You can points to

exchange in gadgets, books ot DVD, or

even in EURO currency.

So what are you waiting for? Join Now!!!

Please follow the steps carefully on

how to register.

Thank you very much!

Mark Libron

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...