Food Rockers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Food Rockers

Last Wednesday, the school my mother works for had a teachers bonding celebration done at Fuddruckers. Luckily, my father and I were invited to go with her to intermingle with the rest of her friends. The co-teachers of my mother were very polite and fun to talk with. Everybody enjoyed the night especially the food.

It was my first time in my four years of stay here in Riyadh to eat in this resto. Finally, my dream to taste the much talked about cuisine of Fuddruckers was realized. I do not regret the day that I dined in Fuddruckers; the meal was sumptuous and yummy.

The restaurant was closed for prayer when we got there so we decided to stay and wait inside the car. I got the chance to take a picture of the restaurant.

Fuddruckers Restaurant

Company Logo

Fuddruckers opened around 7:05 that night, thank God that we made our order in advance (a day before went). We just waited for a few minutes and the food was served.

Wow, the appetizer? I really enjoyed their salad, a temptingly rich mixture of lettuce, potato, cabbage and red radish. It didn’t take me long to finish a plate of it and I kidded, “I can go now, I’m already full!”

A mixture of lettuce, potato, cabbage, red raddish and cheddar cheese.

For the main course, Sir Albert tried the Chopped Hamburger Steak, my father got his Buffalo Chicken Salad, My mother and Sir Leo ordered Miniere fish fillet and of course I got my Grilled Chicken Barbeque. Unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to take pictures of the food that my mom’s co-teachers ordered. Sayang, kaunti lang tuloy photos ko!

Chopped Hamburger Steak, (SR47)
2/3 Pound chopped steak topped with sauteed mushrooms and grilled onions, served with fresh steamed veggies and baked potato.

Buffalo Chicken Salad, (SR36)
Crispy chicken, mixed cheese, pico de gallo tossed with ranch dressing and topped with franks buffalo sauce.

Fudds Choco Milk Shake, (SAR 15.00)

Miniere Fish Fillet
Cojun seasoned hammour, served with garlic bread, fresh steamed veggies and baked potato.

Fudds Iced Tea, (SAR 7.00)

Grilled Chicken Barbeque
Grilled chicken barbeque with texas barbeque sauce, served with garlic bread, fresh steamed veggies and baked potato.

Undoubtedly, we had to refuse dessert because we're too full. We took a rest for 15 minutes and after that, we said goodbye to everybody. I loved meeting the new folks and as always it was great seeing everyone. I can't wait to be with the mentors again and invade other restaurants here in Riyadh. I wish we could visit and dine in a Thai Restaurant soon.

Mary

Fuddruckers
King Abdullah Road
Exit 10
Riyadh
Saudi Arabia

*Description under each food item is from the Fuddruckers menu.

11 had something to say:

DRAKE said...

Malapit lang ako dyan ah! Di ba ang katabi nyan ay Jarir saka Panda. Masarap at mura pala ang pagkain dyan! Subukan nyo sa TGIF sa kabilang kalsada mapapamura ka sa mahal!Grabe!Hehe

Ingat

Drake

Maryhadalittlehump said...

Ah talaga? galing naman.
Tama ka katabi nga nya yung Panda saka Jarir.
Na-try ko na kumain sa TGIF kahit mahal sulit naman, busog ka naman. Mababait mga kabayan doon e!

Anonymous said...

Nakakagutom naman to! The thing I like in Fuddruckers is that you always leave satisfied. Their salad bar is fine (for me) at duon pa nga lang, totoong mabubusog k na. I liked their steaks (pero mas gusto ko pa rin ang steak ng Steakhouse).

Drake's right. Me kamahalan kaya my friends and I only get to eat at Fuddruckers siguro once or twice a year. The last time I was there was June 2008 (when one of my barkada won the lottery). We've been on a losing streak since then. Hehehe.

pamatayhomesick said...

ay kala ko rockers! ruckers pala...

parang ang sarap kumain tuloy!

Maryhadalittlehump said...

@isladenebz: Siempre naman, wala pa kaming kinainan na di kami nabusog at nasarapan. Magaling kasi kaming mga Pink Tarha Girls pagdating sa kainan.

@Everlito: Tara kainan na!

Niqabi said...

yum yum...ichura pa lang masarap na..kapitbahay lang namin yung isang branch ng fuddrocker na yan kaso never pa namin natry magpunta jan. sabi kasi ng mga taga crepaway huwag daw kami magpunta doon. sa kanila na lang daw kasi pareho lang daw menu nila e sa kanila may stand-up comedy pa.

hehehe pero dahil sinumpa na namin na wag magpunta ng crepaway..itatry namin jan.. :

Maryhadalittlehump said...

@Niqabi: hahaha.. ganun? nakakatuwa ka naman.. geh, i-try mo, kaya naman ng budget ang pagkain sa Fuddruckers saka masarap din hindi ka naman magsisisi.

pamatayhomesick said...

ok yung pagkakaksabi at sagot sa comment ni nebz...:)

kainan na!..magaling din kami sa kainan.
lalo na pag mainit init pa... ang ulam!

Maryhadalittlehump said...

@Everlito: Ikaw naman! hahaha.. pero natawa ako sa comment mo.

Anonymous said...

patatas kung patatas wow.

Maryhadalittlehump said...

@sugarcoated cynic: Talaga naman! PATATAS nga!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...