The Unveiling of Eyecandy (Finally!)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Unveiling of Eyecandy (Finally!)


It's been a long time coming. And as the saying goes, "Save the best for last." I do hope this does justice to all the waiting readers, may it indeed be the best or not. Regardless, you are about to see what I finally look like.

The idea behind this photoshoot was a hodge-podge of themes. Primarily, I thought of taking a cue from the hit teleseryes of ABS-CBN, particularly "Agua Bendita" and "Rubi". Having the colors red and blue in mind, I then realized to why not just incorporate all the colors of the Philippine flag? I am a PROUD PINAY after all. So, here goes.


AGUA



Seen here is the character AGUA from the show "Agua Bendita". JOKE! (The camera added 40 lbs).

Hello WORLD, this is me, Eyecandy, with no make up and fancy outfits whatsoever. As you can see, I am a chubby-lita, and a chinita. At talagang inuna ko ang pool scene devah! Haha. Well, I figured it's better to first see me in my rawest form before I go ahead and project in the next photos. And there you go. (grabe, I'm so nervous right now) I'm not entirely like the character "Agua" in the hit TV show. But I am kind and humble as needed. Otherwise, I then turn to....

RUBI



Fierce. Sultry. HOT.


With my friends, I am all smiles and gay. But I also have a fierce side made up of high heels, eyeliners, mascarra and a pout. Red is my favorite color and I am addicted to having my eyebrow make-up perfect since I believe that our eyebrows frame the windows to our souls (I am great fan of beauty therapist, Damone Roberts). However, of all that days that I should forget to bring my make-up brushes, it was during this photoshoot day! Ugh.

How do I fare with "Rubi"? Well, friends say that I have a knack for being seductive and having indeed a sultry side. But that is actually reserved for the "right guy" who will be very, VERY lucky. LOL.


"THE 10th MUSE"


Greek Goddess.

(The outfit is a Zara gown purchased fro Haraj at 5SAR. and the silver necklace is an ALDO sale item at 10SAR.)


I happen to love literature and arts, the Earth and all of our human experiences. I took up AB Communication Arts in UP Los Banos, Majoring in Speech and Minor in Theater Arts. Twirls of prose and heaps of histrionic endeavors are my cup of tea. I like the idea that a thought or an experience can be expressed in a colorful manner and that despite the realities of life being black and white, people of all sorts can paint it otherwise. I have been known to make people smile with my sharing of little life lessons and have inspired/helped them in one way or another. It is in that light that I can see myself as a Greek Muse. I would consider myself as Melpomene (muse of tragedy) for if it were not for tragedies, people would have no will to triumph. Chos!

RAY of SUNSHINE


Can you guess why I'm called "Eyecandy"?

We're in the final stretch folks. And there goes the last set. A spring/summer ensemble matched with a perfect accessory: a smile. That's why I've dubbed myself as "Eyecandy." I'm an "eyecandy" because of my smile. I smile at most people I meet, old or new. I make it a point to smile at strangers too, especially kabayans, no matter what their social status. I am a firm believer that it doesn't matter whether a person is tall or short, fat or thin, if he or she does not SMILE and smiles for others, he/she is not beautiful at all. I am beautiful, therefore I smile. And besides, a smile is the universal symbol for peace, love and happiness and I think we should carry it and share it wherever we go.

That's it! I'm finally done unveiling! Now we can publish the rest of our draft posts! Hahaha. Our Editor-in-Chief wanted me to finish this pronto since I've been holding it off for the longest time evar. I've been a very busy girl kasi lately eh. But I hope you enjoyed this post. :)


The Pink Tarha Team are now all unveiled!

The Pink Tarha Team
(Taken last August 2009)


Cheers!
-ec-

13 had something to say:

Julianne said...

It's my first time here and I really enjoyed it. The "Agua Bendita" is the winner for me. :) But with all honesty you look gorgeous in all your photos. :)

pamatayhomesick said...

ang galing!

may tema yung pagsasadula ng mga pictures.

humanga ako bigla

nessreen said...

The Ray of Sunshine series is a WIN!

Savvy said...

I love the theme of the photos! and the subject is very beautiful as well...

Although I love the dresses on the other pics, the "Agua" photos really captured your energy.

Great job Miss Eyecandy!!!

niqabi said...

Cheers!...

With all that great pictures that captured eyecandy's natural look, I can't choose which one is the best. I so love it. You're truly an eyecandy E!.. :)

Anonymous said...

Ang lulusog pala nila:-).... Mukhang napabayaan sa Kusina:-) Joks!

Anonymous said...

There. ^_^ Finally.

Swimming tayo pag-uwi mo.

Anonymous said...

*shrieks* College roommate and housemate ko yan! Whooooooo!

Truly, ladies a big congratulations on your successful blog.

I am sure this shoe-crazy friend of mine can dish out more fashionable advice that girls like me (read as fashion disasters) can learn from. I mean, if she (they - including our other friends) can make me like girly clothes as well as make-up and choose the best shoes to wear on a girls' night out, then I am sure there is hope for the rest of the secret fashionistas.

More power!

Anonymous said...

Wicked, sabi nga ng mga Aussies! But if I were to choose a single word for the unveiling of Eyecandy, I'd say: precious! Ah, and 'cool'.

I was actually laughing while reading the post -- really kikay the way it was written.

Thank you girls. I don't like to sound sipsip pero really, now that the four of you are finally unveiled, the more I wanted to read about the PT. (And I guess most of your readers do too).

Cheers.

(Five riyals nga lang ung Zara gown? With you wearing it -- and especially with the caption 'Greek Goddess' -- I doubt it. It looked costly. O yan...kuhol na talaga ako.)

maejamila said...

ei yo!!

this here is my friend!!!:D

love love love it!!!

especially the ray of sunshine!!

dang girl!!

keep em smiles comin!!

GO EYECANDY!!heheh

eyecandy23 said...

@Rej: Thank you. Hope you follow our blog! ^^

@Everlito: I am humbled. Salamat po!

@Diana: I agree girl, high five on that!

@Savvy: Thank you. Been following your blog...'hope your hubby feels better.

@niqabi: Thank you so much. :)

@Pinaywriter: Vaklaaaahhhh! hahah. Ahmisshu! Show it to HM and Sunshine ha. Hindi ko sila naabutan online eh.

@isladenebz: mahina ako sa uncommon tagalog terms mr. nebz..but i deduce that kuhol is a snail? i'm not sure.. :P and i swear that Zara gown was only 5SAR, i think I still have a photo of it while we were picking it out from Haraj. anyhoo, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for being ever-so supportive of our blog! cheers! *clink*

@Jamila Mae: dang it! i knew you'd say something like that. i could totally imagine it in my head. :P loveyah girl!

Mookie-Mookie said...

shuuuzaaaammm!!!!

John said...

May i ask what kind of work you do here in Riyadh Pink Tarhas? Do you work in the same company or perhaps the same field? Sorry, i just got curious as you girls really blend very well.

Keep up the great work you do. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...