Q&A Portion 5

Friday, July 30, 2010

Q&A Portion 5

It's another weekend in Riyadh! Yey! The Pink Tarha is spending it by sifting through your questions in our Formsprng account. Keep 'em coming!

1. Hi there, I hope you still view your post. I just want to ask the contact info of Baher Villas and please inform me how much the rent of the room for over night. TY very much. Your utmost response is appreciated.
Unfortunately, when we went to Baher Villas, I didn't get the chance to take their contact numbers. We were also on just a day trip so we didn't make use of their rooms for an overnight stay. My family and I stayed in a hotel in the center of Al-Khobar and just drove to the Baher Villas for an afternoon swim. Entrance fee is at SR75 per person. There were talks that it's SR3,000 per night per room in Baher but I'm not sure. If that's true, that's expensive! (But it was also the peak season during that time coz it's the Eid vacay). I hope some expats in Al-Khobar who know about Baher can shed some light to the resort's rates. - Sundrenched
2. Hello again, ladies! I noticed Eyecandy has an abaya with an attached hood to it. Do you know where i could buy one like that? Thanks... Jeel =)
Hi Ms. Jeel! Deira and the Kuwaiti souq along King Fahd Road are your best bets when it comes to abayas with hoods. Although we must say that they're pretty rare nowadays. Designs are limited. If there's a seamstress in your neighborhood (usually found on ladies' salons too), you can also ask them to sew a hood to your abaya.
3. I have seen some stunning evening dresses from Jeddah. The label says M.A.G, and they are really beautiful. Is there a website that i can view and purchase them from?
Unfortunately, we couldn't find any information on M.A.G. If it is a local Jeddah clothing line, the chances of us knowing about it is very slim because we're in Riyadh and we haven't encountered it here. Sorry! We hope you find other alternatives though.
4. I thank Google for giving me the link to your blog. It gave me lots of tips on how to survive upon arrival to KSA. I'm Jin from Sydney and on the process of moving to the kingdom for work. Strange, I know. But thanks again and keep up the awesome work!
Thank you very much. We're glad to know that our blog has been helping Saudi Arabia-bound people like you. Good luck on your work and enjoy your stay (as weird as that may seem) in the land of sand. Please continue reading our blog.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend friends! If you have time, please be our fan in Facebook. And if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Shukran!

3 had something to say:

Mike C said...

I checked 2 month ago and the fee for Baher was SR50 - so thats an increase. The place is just too small, I was tempted to join for the year @ SR2500 - I was looking for an alternative having been a member of BaE becah which unfortunately had to close - that was a becah!

Anonymous said...

hi..i just want to ask if arabs are allowed to enter baher?..tnx

The Pink Tarha said...

@Anonymous 11:51PM: The last time we were there (which was a few years back), only non-Arab expats were allowed. Not sure if they changed the rules.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...