A Photo A Day 12

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Photo A Day 12

The Pink Tarha is on a break. We're having an ice cream break from the heat!

Riyadh is one big oven during summer. Our A/Cs have been cranked up to the highest level... They'll probably break down any minute now. We are taking refuge in food. Cold food.

Ice cream anyone?

The most accessible ice cream brand to us is Cone Zone. Can you guess what flavors make the Pink Tarha ladies squeal in delight? The scoops in the photo are four different flavors and we all like them. Mary and Sundrenched particularly like what Eyecandy calls the "toothpaste ice cream"... mint choco chip! Lol. Too bad, the Cone Zone branch near us doesn't offer it anymore that's why it's not in the photo. There's always a good sub though. Guess, guess! :)

Oh okay, after this, we're taking a breather in posting food photos too because Ramadan starts tomorrow. Our Muslim friends will be fasting. To non-Muslim Filipinos, please refrain from eating in public. (This is the perfect time to go on a diet mode.) Check our expat's guide to Ramadan.

RAMADAN KAREEM!

1 had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I, too, love mint choco chip. Here in Kuwait, I've been to B&R, but only once. I've cut down my ice cream-intake since last year. In Khobar before I left, a friend gave me this ice cream (I forgot the brand) na ang sarap-sarap!

On Cone Zone, let me check if they have it here in Kuwait. Hindi ko matandaan kung natikman ko na s'ya in Saudi, but it sure looks good in your photo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...