A Shoe Addict?

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Shoe Addict?


It's funny to see that our blog lacks shopping entries when we've been pretty busy during the sale season. So in honor of the category that propelled this blog, here's one for you.

Seriously, what is it with women and shoes? I'm not one to explain because I'm one of you girls who think that we can never have enough shoes. Ever! :P

And because I'm one shoe fiend (Shoegarfreeruby being the queen of shoes among the Pink Tarha ladies), I need to think of a way to keep them all in my room. I'm sure a lot of you girls are thinking about your shoe spaces too. Rooms for working ladies here in Saudi Arabia are small or shared with someone else.

At first, all my pairs were kept in my closet and then as the sale seasons come and go, I bought more shoes than my closet space can accommodate. They overflowed into a corner of my room and I've heard the ladies tell me to get racks for them. I didn't do that, of course, because I'm convinced that I can still squeeze all inside my closet. I pondered on getting clear shoes boxes but they are not available here. So what to do?

During my visit in Riyadh Gallery, I found one solution (tipped off by a friend):

SHOES UNDER

It says "as seen on TV" but I doubt it. It seems like a lousy version (imitation?) but I'm okay with it. I need it. So I bought a pack which can hold 12 pairs for SR20.

Space Saving Shoe Organizer

It's flimsy and the compartments are a little bit too small for my heels but I still packed 'em in. My 4-inch gladiator sandals occupied two slots. Flats will fit this container better. It only holds 8 pairs of my heeled shoes but the good news is, it slides under my bed with ease!

So if you're such a shoe addict like the Pink Tarha ladies and you dont have anywhere else to stash your newly-acquired shoes, here's one way to organize them (and to hide 'em from your husbands, lol).

§undrenched

*****

The Pink Tarha wishes everyone an

EID MUBARAK!

8 had something to say:

mommy ek said...

i want this too!!!

Savvy said...

This thing does look cheap but it looks like it works! I hope I can find one around here... Will try it until I get my dream Ikea Pax closet (hopefully)

Arlini Santorini said...

that's nice :) hmmm, i am thinking of buying one for myself ;)

Anonymous said...

Where in Riyadh Gallery did you find this shoe organizer? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi
Where exactly in Riyadh Gallery can I buy the shoe organiser?

Anonymous said...

Hi
Which store in Riyadh Gallery stocks these shoe organisers? I am really keen to get a few.

Anonymous said...

where in riyadh gallery ?

shoe shop said...

When looking for a shoe shop point of sale system, many shoe shop owners have trouble narrowing down their search because there are so many options out there. I want to discuss the major parts of a shoe shop point of sale system in this article so you can use it to cut down your list of systems to a manageable size.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...