Strawberries + Chocolate Dip = LOVE

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Strawberries + Chocolate Dip = LOVE

On one of our shopping/bonding trips, my sister and I decided to try Dippingo's choco dip plate... I personally preferred the strawberries over the marshmallow because it was not overwhelmingly sweet when dipped in chocolate.



We normally see these in fancy parties and weddings but it was nice to see that we could get them on a normal bonding day. One time, I waited out the magrib prayer just I could bring this treat on one of our game nights at Eyecandy's place. Yes, I like it that much! ^_^

You can go to Hyatt Mall, Panorama Mall and Khurais Mall and grab a plate of choco goodness. <3

Walang diet diet,

Sampaguita Pride


1 had something to say:

Jaz - FILkada said...

"walang diet-diet" <<<---- L.O.L. ! ! ! ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...