Passage Lookup

Monday, October 11, 2010

Passage Lookup

Good morning! Let me share two passages from the book that I am reading now (natouch kasi ang kalooban ko e!). The first passage is about ATTITUDE and the second one is about joining GOD in what He is doing today.

Ang sabi:
"Don't copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let Him transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good, pleasing and perfect." ~ Romans 12:2

At paalala ni God:
"Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends." ~ Revelation 3:20

Have a good day to all!

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...