Random Thursday {Instagram Shops}

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Random Thursday {Instagram Shops}

Yes, we still have our Random Thursday series. ;)

Who's addicted to Instagram? I am! Apart from my personal Instagram account (which served as my handy diary during my vacation last December), I also update the Instagram of The Pink Tarha. It's a good way to connect faster to people and share photos that are interesting. It's also a fun way of discovering stuff in and about Riyadh and Saudi Arabia in general. As a matter of fact, I'm so addicted to Instagram that I've discovered a whole bunch of IG stores that carry items I am looking for in Riyadh (which obviously, I haven't found in stores or malls until now). Let me share some of the IG stores that are based in and cater to Riyadh.

Disclaimer: I haven't tried ordering items from them so I cannot guarantee their service. All inquiries must be directed to the IG shops. I am also just featuring IG stores which carry items that I am looking for. If you're looking for something in particular, you might want to search for them in Instagram (provided that you have an account first, okay? 


Username: ART2HEARTSHOP
Notable items: Jeffrey Campbell Black Lita (SR600) | Fujifilm Instax Mini (SR800) | Fujifilm Instx Film (SR170) | Polaroid Camera with 2 packs of film (SR1200) | iPhone Covers (SR200 up)


Username: TOMS555
Notable items: Toms shoes for men, women, and kids (SR300 up) | Toms shirts (SR200 up)


Username: CLARI_KSA
Notable Items: Clarisonic Aria, Mia, Classic, Plus, and Pro (above SR1000)
This is one of the items I've been looking for in malls here in Riyadh but I haven't been lucky. Glad that it's available in Clari_KSA but it's a bit out of my budget for now. :(


Username: BEAUTYSHOPSA
Notable items: Coastal Scents Palette (SR200) | Urban Decay Naked Basics (SR300) | Sigma Kabuki Brushes Set (SR610) | Beauty Blender (SR150) | Philosophy Hope in a Jar (SR250) | EOS Organic Lip Balms (set of 3 - SR200)


Username: ESHOPPINGBASKET
Notable Items: Nescafe Dolce Gusto Coffee Maker: Genio (SR750) | Circolo (SR950) | Creativa (SR1150) | Capsules (SR50 per box of 8)
I am thinking of getting a Genio. It's so cute and handy and I am a coffee concoctions addict. 


Username: FUNKY_SHOP
Notable Items: Mixing Cup (SR150) | iPhone Camera Zoom Lens (SR450) | Glow in the Dark Nail Polish (SR350) | Android Phone Watch (SR1800)


Notable Items: Cake pop maker (SR385) | Hotdog Toaster (SR385) | Mini Coca Cola Fridge (SR1200)


Notable Items: Ciate Mini Mani Month Set (SR1200) | Ciate Nail Polish Set (SR250) | UGG Boots (SR900 above) | UGG Moccasins (SR600 above)

You might also want to follow Advertise_Riyadh because they feature IG accounts of Riyadh-based people, blogs, stores, restaurants, and online shops. The Pink Tarha has recently been featured. (Thank you!) I'll write an entry on IG bakeshops next time... there are so many bakers in Riyadh I can only look at all those goodies that much. ;)

I have a request to these IG stores though. I hope you guys translate Arabic announcements and captions to English because not all your followers can read Arabic. Pretty please? I wish to read information about products, payments, and shipping as soon as I see them. Thank you! :)

Instagram is a very, very thriving community. And I do highly suggest you get yourself an account and post and follow! Follow The Pink Tarha's IG too! ~ Sundrenched

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...