Find us on Facebook! :)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Find us on Facebook! :)



Calling out all Mafia Wars mobs, Restaurant City owners, Farmville/FarmTown addicts, and the rest of you Facebookers out there, lend us a tick and click of your time! :)

Our Fanpage on Facebook is up and slowly, fans are coming about. If you like us, and you like Facebook too, please don't hesitate to look us up at the 'Search' bar, keywords: The Pink Tarha and Become our Fan! ;)

Go FB! Social networking, FTW!

The Pink Tarha's Fanpage on Facebook:



Oh, and you can Follow us on Twitter too!


See you there!

3 had something to say:

niqabi said...

oh yeah oh yeah.. I just added you up ladies.. I'm a fan heheh... :)

Nebz said...

Vow na talaga ako. I was impressed. I've been on Twitter for two weeks now and all I have so far is myself -- and you have quite a plenty of followers already!

Vow!

I'll ride in with your popularity and add you up in my facebook and twitter.

The Pink Tarha said...

@ niqabi: Thank you...We have accounts there too under the names Eyecandy and Sundrenched. Look us up! :)

@ Nebz: Vow na vow ha! Korektedby yan. We hope our social circles grow pa. See you there! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...