Winter in South East Asia

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter in South East Asia

How are you enjoying your winter?

The other Pink Tarha ladies have posted the photos of their winter essentials. Don't you just love their cute and gorgeous stuff? I wish I can wear 'em here in Manila! Haha! I doubt if I can fit in Maryhadalittlehump's knitted wear though. Hehe.

While I am not experiencing Riyadh's brrr days right now, I had the chance to experience winter in another country! And I wore my winter essentials. Mabuti na lang may practice na ako ng 'winter' sa Riyadh, kung hindi, I'll probably stuck with just long sleeved cotton blouses for this trip. Before Saudi Arabia, I can't imagine a dry winter sans snow. But I ♥ winter! Here's my winter ensemble:

Day 1: ALL BLACK
Beret PROMOD Black turtle neck blouse ZARA Black cotton coat and black pants CITYMAX Jelly shoes JESSICA in SM


Day 2: CHECKS AND STRIPES
Shades TERRANOVA Scarf ACCESSORIZE Military jacket NEW LOOK Checkered boyfriend shirt THE BF SHIRT from the World Trade Bazaar Black velvet pants CITYMAX Black knee-high socks ZARA Embroidered flats LADIES MARKET in Mongkok Messenger bag HUMAN


Day 3: SPLASH OF COLOR
Black cap H&M Shades FOREVER 21 Colorful scarf ACCESSORIZE Military jacket NEW LOOK Inner graphic tank top TOPSHOP Black pants MNG Embroidered flats LADIES MARKET in Mongkok


I miss winter in Riyadh! I'm sure everyone's freezing in there but I know, with your family and friends with you, I'm sure you'll just give winter the cold shoulder and will not let the chill ruin your celebration of welcoming the 2010.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

§undrenched, blogging in MNL

PS. I just have to say that it's such a good thing I was already unveiled because I do not have to photoshop my photos to blur my face. Wala din kasi akong Photoshop dito sa Pinas, lol. Yun nga lang, kailangan n'yong pagtyagaan ang hitsura ko. Hehehe. ;)

2 had something to say:

Ze Cabreira said...

Dito sa Jeddah hindi malamig ang winter. Parang nagdadaan na guni-guni lang.
Happy New Year!

mightydacz said...

happy new year....ayan hindi naka blurred ang beautiful face mo lol ayos pala ang post kung lahat kita mas naaapreciate ko fashion ensemle featured here lol lol lol....dito sa jeddah wala naman na winter lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...