We Love No Matter What

Sunday, April 26, 2009

We Love No Matter What

Para ito sa mga pusong kasalukuyang nagluluksa at nagsasaya.

It was yesterday when I witnessed a real break-up. It’s a very sad thing to see how lives who have cleaved have now decided to go on separate ways. Pain may replace love for a while but not the wonderful memories shared. We may hurt but it will only be temporary, because eventually wounds heal, hearts let go and lives move on.

For hearts who are now hurting, may you find comfort in these words from 2 Corinthians 4:
We are hedged in (pressed) on every side [troubled and oppressed in every way], but not cramped or crushed; we suffer embarrassments and are perplexed and unable to find a way out, but not driven to despair; 9We are pursued (persecuted and hard driven), but not deserted [to stand alone]; we are struck down to the ground, but never struck out and destroyed.
On the other hand, we celebrate love that is about to begin. Kung may pintuang nagsasara, meron din naming nagbubukas. As I’ve heard, this is how the world’s equilibrium work. Love at its freshest and purest is such a great experience, even if there is no guarantee that there will never be pain in the end. Enjoy it to the fullest!
Ipagdiwang ang pag-ibig, gaano man kasaya o kasakit.

Mapulang Heart Bag, Topshop

7 had something to say:

Francesca said...

our hearts if we follow what it dictates, it puts us in trouble, haha.

Better train ourselves how to discern before jumping into a relation again.

Its better to be alone than with someone we cannot trust.

Anonymous said...

Topshop bag talaga to celebrate a heartache? Hmmm...

Matagal na akong hindi umiiyak nang dahil sa pag-ibig...

(Parang me naririnig ako sa loob-loob mo na nagsasabing: weno?)

cityofcath said...

just love.live.laugh.. :P

Anonymous said...

My friend just told me the bad news about a falling out she had with a man she has been for a long time. We (her friends and his by association) were witnesses to how (in my opinion) great her love for him was...is. I had to take a mental second when she told me about it. I never would have thought it would be her to break it off.

I guess I am the kind who let's the guy do the breaking up for selfish reasons that I don't want to be the bad guy in the story kahit katingkati na ako makipaghiwalay.

Our other friend saw the guy (our friend's ex) and he was shocked, confused and hurt daw. And I think he got the real reason why they had a falling out was his status quo. He came from an interview. So I felt conflicted.

Anyway, girlfriends must stick together. I just always hope that I am around or within reach when my friends are going through this kind of things. Not being able to make me sick (which I became for two days after I found out).

It's sad when people break up. It's even worse when people give up on love.

Anonymous said...

*she has been with pala

Anonymous said...

*lets

sophisticatedlysimple said...

yup, it's sad. but life's like that. though you won't see it at first, in the end you'll be able to realize that the Lord will never fail you... though hardships were strewn along the way.
omg, obvious na obvious na i'm talking from experience! hahaha! ;P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...