MNG vs. Citymax (Butterfly Tank Top)

Saturday, April 4, 2009

MNG vs. Citymax (Butterfly Tank Top)

In my latest foray to Citymax, I saw a tank top that has a very familiar butterfly design. I spent a few minutes walking, occupied by the "where did I see that again?!" thought in my head, when it hit me: I have something like it in my closet but it didn't come from Citymax! It's a tank top I purchased from MNG last year.

SPLURGE

MNG butterfly tank top, SR45
(down to SR25 during the S/S '08 sale season)

SAVE

Citymax butterfly tank top, SR20

There's still differences on the designs and its colors and on the fabric used.

The MNG design detail

The Citymax version seems awkwardly sewn too. It doesn't seem to have a good fit but since it's saving time, the latter will probably do for the upcoming hot, hot months.

It's been raining lately, yes? I bet we all enjoyed the drizzle. How did you spend the rainy weekend people? I spent mine sleeping! Sarap matulog! ;P

0 had something to say:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...