The Truth About Me and Jeffrey Campbell

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Truth About Me and Jeffrey Campbell

There’s no denying that shoes come first on my list. It has been a while since I’ve been smitten by shoes. Ok, I get smitten by shoes all the time, LOL but not this in this intensity. Not until Jeffrey Campbell came…and this is where our love story begins.

Jeffrey Campbell is an American Designer based in Los Angeles who mixes vintage and runway concepts producing lovely works of art for the feet that you can wear everyday. His designs set you off above the rest. I had to control myself from buying. Unfortunately, it did not work. Solestruck, an online shop stocks a wide array of styles (see our Marketplace). It is one site I frequent. Their ‘alert-me-when-you-stock-my-size’ is a very helpful feature which I assure would urge you to buy. It’s just exciting that way, LOL. See for yourself here and let me know which one’s your favorite.

I fell in love with the Lita’s and Foxy’s in vintage fabric and glitter. These 5-inch heels with 2-inch platforms are comfortable enough to last me half a day. Believe me, as one who can only last on flat shoes all day, these will give you the height you need without the pain. Ako na ang matangkad!

My Jeffrey Campbell Foxy shoes in Black/Tan Fabric and Multiglitter

Must-have platforms

My Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes in Brown Distressed Leather and Blue/Red Fabric

Pure Love

Just recently, JC has launched some bag styles as well. That’s another thing to watch out for. Hayst, my credit card is crying, so is my habibi.

My supermini collection of JC is no match to Asami of Japan. Her home is filled with walls and shelves of JC shoes. To date, she has about 206 pairs lang naman.


Photos from Pink Kitten

Sana akin na lang ang lahat ng ito!

Jeffrey Campbell just keeps creating beautiful pairs every time. He has captured my heart in a very special way. Another reason why I just keep falling in love with shoes.

Shoegarfreeruby

4 had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Nashock ako... akala ko sayo yung wall of shoes. *faints* buti nalang binasa ko ulit. hahaha...

Pinaywriter said...

^ I thought so too. I was like *whatthe* *reads back* ohhh. Well I guess this is a great line for petite women which is commonplace in Japan. And the shoes are to unforgivingly feminine. Nice. Can't wear them though, I am alto-phobic ahahaha

Cielo said...

Does it run true to size? I like the platforms:-)

The Pink Tarha said...

Hi Cielo! The platforms are a little bit big. Take 0.5 smaller of your size for a more secure fit. :) You can also get feedback of how each shoe style fits from the review of these JC shoes in www.solestruck.com. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...